Wednesday, November 17, 2010

humm...creating a background

Creating my background was a big decision. I had so many things to think about. After all this was my home page and had to represent me. So I spent the weekend drawing thumbnails and sketched out different patterns and images that could be my background. I wanted a something with a visual texture, bright and loud colors to get  your attention! Fun has to be a major part of this site, because I am FUN! So after it is all said and done, it should be a statement of me, my personality and my passion.

It occured to me while making the thumbnails that i didn't want to be another boring portfolio website, so I thought about incorporating my passion for NEON ART, since i wanted it to be bright I picked colors that are feminine and are found in most Neon - i have a start, so here is what my home page looks like as of now. I may change some things as my learning process continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment