Monday, November 22, 2010

the pages....

        Well i think that i should also color code the links when clicked , user friendly is key :)
                             here are some adaptations to the Graphic Design page

NOTICE HOW THE "everything else" link will change like the others to fushia  instead of purple when clicked

       this is how the Graphic design page turned out with a drop down menu- took the background off

i was thinking about my pages this weekend, I wanted to continue elements of design that would make it come together. So I am am using the same element of my name in diagonal to give that page some dynamic and also the same text elements, variations of the same colors and ofcourse the "neon" illusion aspect that I created for visual interest
here is an example of the basic design elements from page to page with the colors changing relying on page content.

No comments:

Post a Comment